W-
http://www.theeffectslab.com/forums/viewtopic.php?printertopic=1&t=9610&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&vote=viewresult&sid=ca1b5d0685127a816541b5aca0432fb3
A place where all involved Paragon Theatre Company's 2009 production of The Winterling can share research, ideas and information.
Hm...it could be worth a shot, but he would have to have that sponge in his nose for almost 8 pages before it could start bleeding.
ReplyDeleteYeah I think the sponge is worth checking out! My only other idea so far is to try blood capsules and see if they are easy to break open if they are stuck up someone's nose...there is the option of making our own blood capsules and we can try to make them so they open easily.... I think the thing that is better about the sponge is that it has a better chance of staying in the nose.....but the issue would be if the nose started to bleed too early. I think we'll just have to try a few ideas during rehearsals and see what works the best.
ReplyDelete